- Awka - the foundation of Igbo civilization
- Awka has a certain kind of aura about it, because it was the place of the blacksmiths that created implements which made agriculture possible. – Chinua Achebe. Located between Enugu and Onitsha and about 400 miles east of Lagos, Awka, pronounced ...
- Pulse TV StriviaUniversity Invasion: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka
- The hilarious Pulse TV show hits different Nigerian Universities with trick questions and spellings. Check out this one shot at Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Published: 24.
- APC kicks against Obiano's celebration of 2nd year in office, demands date for
- The APC Publicity Secretary in Anambra State, Okelo Madukaife who stated this on Wednesday in a statement in Awka, claimed that the monies of the State were being wasted in Awka on patronage of a political party. APC further questioned why Anambra ...
- Nigeria: Arms Proliferation - Presidency Begins Survey in Anambra State
- The Presidential Committee on Small Arms and Light Weapons, PRESCOM, has commenced a four-week national survey on the proliferation of illicit arms in Anambra State. Programme Manager of PRESCOM, Mr. Dickson Orji told reporters in Awka ...
Awka is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Awka books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskendal location
object lifetime examples
kurmi common kurmi surnames
gimp forks and other versions
subliminal message quotations