A selection of articles related to axillary tail.
Original articles from our library related to the Axillary Tail. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Axillary Tail.
- Cat Tail: Correspondences
- Typha spp. Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Lust...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Lachesis (Venom from the Surucucu snake)
- This remedy is made of the poison of the Surucucu,the Bushmaster, a very aggressive and poisonous snake, with the Latin name Trigonocephalus Lachesis. In many cultures the snake symbolizes the instinctive forces in us, our "beastly" and emotional...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Axillary Tail is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Axillary Tail books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Simple Mastectomy and Axillary Node Sampling (Pectoral Node
- the axillary tail of Spence (pectoral group of nodes).6'7.
- EXTRA-ABDOMINAL DESMOID OF THE AXILLARY TAIL
- of an extra-abdominal desmoid tumor presenting as an axillary tail breast on xero- mammography to have an axillary tail mass.
- Corps, by Lieutenant-Colonel R. L. Townsend and Captain Despite
- HENEAGE OGILVIE. Lactation from Axillary Tail of Breast. SIR,-I was interested to read Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Toxoplasmosis presenting as a swelling in the axillary tail of the breast and
- We present a case of toxoplasmosis that presented as a swelling in the axillary tail of the breast with a palpable axillary lymph node which mimicked breast cancer.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tail of Spence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "The axillary tail--an important caveat in prophylactic mastectomy". Breast J 14 (3) : 313–4. doi:10.
- axillary tail - definition of axillary tail in the Medical dictionary - by the
- axillary tail. Axillary fat pad Surgery The fibroadipose tissue in the axilla which contains 5 to 25 lymph nodes and breast and arm lymphatics.
- Axillary tail - Encyclopedia
- Axillary tail. Part of the breast.
- Cases of the Day
- Craniocaudal and mediolateral oblique mammograms demonstrated an intramammary node with increased size and density in the left axillary tail (Fig 1a, 1b).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Axillary Tail Topics
Related searchesdream analysis voodoo
slipknot band current members
public holidays in azerbaijan
pixie glamour model los angeles 2003
uncial half-uncial or semi-uncial