Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes
A selection of articles related to axis aligned bounding boxes.
Original articles from our library related to the Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Optimized View Frustum Culling Algorithms for Bounding Boxes 1
- This paper presents optimizations for faster view frustum culling (VFC) for axis aligned bounding box. (AABB) and oriented bounding box (OBB) hierarchies.
- Fast Ray/Axis-Aligned Bounding Box Overlap Tests using Ray Slopes
- This paper proposes a new method for fast ray/axis-aligned bounding box overlap tests.
- 1 Introduction 2 Incremental Transformation of Axis-Aligned Bounding
- 2 Incremental Transformation of Axis-Aligned. Bounding Boxes.
Suggested News Resources
- AABB Collision problems Rate Content: 1 Votes
- For collision detection I use simple Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. I have a class called Entity, and a class called PhysicsEntity which extends on Entity, and contains some information like xspeed, yspeed, zspeed, and more.
Suggested Web Resources
- Since this box is calculated in model space it is known as an axis aligned bounding box in model space. An example is shown below.
- OGRE: Ogre::AxisAlignedBox Class Reference - OGRE
- A 3D box aligned with the x/y/z axes. More.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.