Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes
A selection of articles related to axis aligned bounding boxes.
Original articles from our library related to the Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Group Mind Effectiveness
- “Friendship” is really just the psychic alignment of two people, on the basis of good Intent. We know the exact moment a friendship is solidified. There is a distinct impression within the body at a given moment in the interaction, when we perceive a...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Optimized View Frustum Culling Algorithms for Bounding Boxes 1
- This paper presents optimizations for faster view frustum culling (VFC) for axis aligned bounding box. (AABB) and oriented bounding box (OBB) hierarchies.
- Fast Ray/Axis-Aligned Bounding Box Overlap Tests using Ray Slopes
- This paper proposes a new method for fast ray/axis-aligned bounding box overlap tests.
- 1 Introduction 2 Incremental Transformation of Axis-Aligned Bounding
- 2 Incremental Transformation of Axis-Aligned. Bounding Boxes.
Suggested News Resources
- AABB Collision problems Rate Content: 1 Votes
- For collision detection I use simple Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. I have a class called Entity, and a class called PhysicsEntity which extends on Entity, and contains some information like xspeed, yspeed, zspeed, and more.
Suggested Web Resources
- Since this box is calculated in model space it is known as an axis aligned bounding box in model space. An example is shown below.
- OGRE: Ogre::AxisAlignedBox Class Reference - OGRE
- A 3D box aligned with the x/y/z axes. More.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.