A selection of articles related to axis armies.
Original articles from our library related to the Axis Armies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Axis Armies.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 2:2 Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch. 2:3 And on...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part IV: The Temple Building
- Model of the Universe From at least the New Kingdom on the Egyptian cult temple building was a symbolic model of the universe. It was built along an east-west axis, following the sun´s course through the day and surrounded by a brick wall built in alternating...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
Axis Armies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Axis Armies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mexico: Falange Concentration Point
- Faupel has forged this Axis army in the space of less than a decade. Perhaps, if Carlton J. H.
- Sicilian Campaign Overview The purpose of the Sicilian Campaign
- Moreover, the Axis armies were forced to drive tanks through the mountainous regions from Caltagirone, Sicily to Niscemi,.
- Occupying Armies and Civilian Populations in Nineteenth-Century
- used by the Axis armies of occupation, in particular those of the Nazi regime. The British legal historian G.
- August 19/20 2011,
- Allied and Axis armies and support elements. • See training, weapons, vehicles, and living history demonstrations by 400+ reenactors.
- Algeria-French Morocco - U.S. Army Center of Military History
- Events bringing the United States Army to North Africa had begun more than a year before the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor.
Suggested News Resources
- A great parting crack
- They were the ''unbreakable'' codes of World War II, cyphers used by the Axis armies to co-ordinate attacks around the world and a challenge so tough entire sections of the Allied forces spent months trying to unravel them.
Suggested Web Resources
- WWII Axis Military History Day-by-Day: January
- World War II Axis Military History Day-by-Day: January January 2, 1942: On the central front in Russia, the Red Army achieves a breakthrough at Rshev.
- Books on Other Axis Army's Uniforms and Equipment
- Jan 23, 2006 Books on Other Axis Army's Uniforms and Equipment.
- Axis Powers - New World Encyclopedia
- Mar 24, 2009 The Mufti worked for Germany as a propagandist and also by recruiting Arabs to serve with the Axis armies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.