A selection of articles related to axis dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Axis Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Axis Dictionary.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Axis Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Axis Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CGFont Reference
- Returns the Core Foundation type identifier for Quartz fonts. CGFontCopyVariationAxes (page 10). Returns an array of the variation axis dictionaries for a font.
- Learning discriminative dictionary for sparse representation via
- K-SVD . D-KSVD . SRC .
- REVISIONS TO THE CLIENT AND SERVICES INFORMATION (CSI
- See CSI Data Dictionary. Service S-28.0.
- From High Definition Image to Low Space Optimization
- nals/images one would like to learn a dictionary with much fewer atoms ..
- Using Adobe Type 1 Multiple Master Fonts with TEX
- by the BlendDesignMapentry in the font dictionary.
Suggested Web Resources
- Axis | Define Axis at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- X-axis | Define X-axis at Dictionary.com
- Also called axis of abscissas.
- Axis - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Definition of AXIS.
- axis - definition of axis by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and
- A straight line about which a body or geometric object rotates or may be conceived to rotate. 2. Mathematics.
- axis - Dictionary definition and pronunciation - Yahoo! Education
- ax·is audio ( k s s) KEY NOUN: pl. ax·es ( k s z ) KEY. A straight line about which a body or geometric object rotates or may be conceived to rotate.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.