Ayahuasca Legal Status
A selection of articles related to ayahuasca legal status.
Original articles from our library related to the Ayahuasca Legal Status. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ayahuasca Legal Status.
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Ayahuasca Legal Status is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayahuasca Legal Status books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Subject: Clarification current legal status of plants and preparations
- Thank you very much for your letter dated on the 1st of June, 2010 regarding the legal status of Ayahuasca.
- Hallucinogens and dissociative agents naturally growing in the
- The legal status of sacramental ayahuasca in the United.
- Conference: Amazonia Psychoactive Plants and Ritual Reinvention
- ayahuasca's hazy legal status in North America), and are attracted for a variety of reasons, including healing, self-exploration, spiritual seeking and curiosity.
Suggested News Resources
- How American Paranoia About Islamic Terrorism Parallels the War on Drugs
- Ayahuasca's legal status remains a complicated matter because while the tea is certainly a drug—described by no less an expert than [William S.] Burroughs as the strongest drug he had ever taken—it is also a religious sacrament, and the U.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ayahuasca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ayahuasca is any of various psychoactive infusions or decoctions prepared from the Banisteriopsis spp.
- Erowid Ayahuasca Vault : Legal Status
- Jan 21, 1997 Ayahuasca. Legal Status. by Erowid.
- Legal status - A general introduction to Ayahuasca
- Legal status. The legal status of Ayahuasca in general. DMT has been made illegal in almost every country.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.