A selection of articles related to ayahuasca names.
Original articles from our library related to the Ayahuasca Names. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ayahuasca Names.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Sacred Wheel: The Sabbats
- The Wheel of the Year honors the never ending cycle of life, death, and rebirth. It expresses the belief which Pagan religions hold that time is circular, not linear. The Sabbats are derived from the rich traditions of seasonal festivals as celebrated by...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Ayahuasca Names is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayahuasca Names books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vine of the Souls
- This vine is known by many names, but the most well known of them all may be ayahuasca (aye-yah-wah-skah). In the.
- The Scientific Investigation of Ayahuasca: A Review of Past and
- Traditional and Indigenous Uses of Ayahuasca.
- Ayahuasca: An Ethnopharmacologic History Introduction
- word into Portuguese results in the name, Hoasca.
- HUMAN PHARMACOLOGY OF AYAHUASCA
- of Colombia. More than 70 indigenous groups are known to employ ayahuasca, for which 42 different vernacular names have been reported (Luna, 1986).
- Plant Medicines and Shamanic Healing
- tual poisons' which can lead to physical illness.
Suggested Web Resources
- Erowid Ayahuasca Vault
- Psychedelic. CHEMICAL NAME. Mixture.
- Ayahuasca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The name 'ayahuasca' specifically refers to a botanical decoction that contains Banisteriopsis caapi.
- What is Ayahuasca?
- Alternative names for ayahuasca include yage, la purga, caapi, and natema.
- Plant Teachers - Sachavacay Ayahuasca Teachings
- Ajosquiro Uses: Repairs the body, cleans negative energies, ingest or use in baths. Ayahuasca Scientific Name: Banisteriopsis Caapi.
- Common Names -> Ayahuasca, Maya Ethnobotanicals.com
- The Ayahuasca brew is considered by the Amazon's tribes as one of the masters teacher plants.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ayahuasca Names Topics
Related searchespanchathan record inn
baguio city education and culture
bull shark reproduction
jeep wrangler yj
hallsville texas western days