A selection of articles related to ayahuasca.
Original articles from our library related to the Ayahuasca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ayahuasca.
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Ayahuasca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayahuasca books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ayahuasca Reading
- Ayahuasca Drinkers among the cha-ma (sp) Indians by Heinz ku-sel (sp) see what i mean? companion had chanted the song of the Goddess of Ayahuasca.
- Ayahuasca: An Ethnopharmacologic History Introduction
- hallucinogenic beverage known variously as ayahuasca, caapi, or yage.
Suggested News Resources
- Tribe presenter Bruce Parry mugged at knifepoint while shooting new film in
- #societynotgenetics.' Just days before the incident, Parry had told his followers on Twitter he had enjoyed a ceremony with a shaman he knows. He wrote: 'Full moon Ayahuasca ceremony in the Colombian mountains with my favourite shaman.
- A shamanic detox in Sussex
- After her ayahuasca detox, Stephanie was disturbed by her visions. Photograph: Wire Image; Getty; Alamy I'm sitting on the lawn of the village church in Ticehurst, East Sussex, clutching a copy of the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
- 2 die in north-Colombia ayahuasca ceremony
- Two men have died after consuming the drug ayahuasca in a massive "purification" ceremony in the north of Colombia, local authorities said Monday.
- ACA Galleries Presents 'Shamanic Illuminations' 9/15-10/22
- He was 10 years old when he first took ayahuasca--a visionary brew used in shamanism.
- Listening to Plants Guides Traditional Healing
- “My best teacher was ayahuasca. I studied that plant for years,” he recalled. It is pronounced aye-ahh-was-ka.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ayahuasca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ayahuasca is any of various psychoactive infusions or decoctions prepared from the Banisteriopsis spp.
- Erowid Ayahuasca Vault
- Information about Ayahuasca including basics, effects, dosage, history, legal status, photos, research, media coverage, and links to other resources.
- Ayahuasca - National Geographic Adventure Magazine
- Writer Kira Salak goes into the Peruvian Amazon to try the shamanistic therapy called ayahuasca, said to cure everything from depression to cancer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.