- Transgender study exposes suicide risks
- They carried on work inspired by the legacy of a co-researcher who committed suicide and left behind unanswered questions others have been left to pursue – work that has led to a series of published studies.
- Study probes safe injection sites
- “We know that there are many concerns related to injection drug use, such as overdose, infectious disease, public injection and drug-related litter,” says Ayden Scheim, a study investigator based at Western University. “Our study will engage stakeholders .
- Their story: 'I want to be somewhere between two fixed points of gender'
- “The language is shifting beneath our feet,” Mr. Scheim had told me, adding that genderqueer seems to be the most popular description at the moment.
- An open letter to Jason Kenney: We are not fooled by unsolicited, self
- We are writing to you in response to the mass email we received from your office on September 21st 2012. None of us have ever signed up to receive emails from your office and we wonder how our names ended up on your propaganda spam list. The more ...
Ayden Scheim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayden Scheim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.