- GIDA TEKNOLOJİSİ AYRAN
- MİLLÎ EĞİTİM BAKANLIĞI. MEGEP. (MESLEKİ EĞİTİM VE ÖĞRETİM SİSTEMİNİN.
- RECIPE: Ayran, Refreshing Turkish Yogurt Drink
- Syrians and Lebanese call it laban ayran. In Iraq and Jordan it's called shenina. Rather than fill up on drinks sweetened with sugar or aspartame, go for something cool and salty.
- Şanlıurfa iftar dinner draws 50000
- The iftar menu consisted of rice, roasted meat, cacık (chilled yogurt with chopped cucumbers), dessert and ayran (a salty yogurt beverage). One-and-a-half tons of rice and three tons of meat were used in the preparation of the meal for the evening.
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople)
- Because kebabs are usually served with hot pickles, Ayran is sold to counter the chilli burn. Ayran is a natural yoghurt drink thinned with water and a pinch of salt; it is to Turks what gazpacho is to the Spanish.
- Enjoy a traditional Iftar menu at Souk, The Taj Mahal Palace
- At Souk, you can break your fast over a drink of Laban up or Ayran and enjoy the assorted nuts, crudits and olives.
- Ayran the Turkish Drink
- Ayran the Turkish Drinkthe healthiest soft drink in the World !
- How to Make Ayran (Turkish Yogurt Drink): 6 steps - wikiHow
- Feb 14, 2011 How to Make Ayran (Turkish Yogurt Drink). Ayran is a wonderfully refreshing, healthy drink. Easy to make too.
- Binnur's Turkish Cookbook: Ayran
- Mar 13, 2005 Ayran. Click to enlarge 3 cup plain yogurt 1/2 cup water 1 tsp salt. This is very Yes you can add fresh mint leaves before blending ayran.
- why do you seek milk with a pail? Rumi. Ayran Iced Yogurt Drink.
Ayran is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayran books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.