- The Ayurvedic way of life
- Did you know almost 80 percent of people in India resort to traditional medicine for treatment and Ayurveda reserves a big chunk of that number?
- 3 Ayurvedic Tips on How to Drink Water
- More than five centuries ago, Ayurvedic healers equated the healing properties of water to the cooling soma energy of the moon. Each dosha needs water to balance it: the hot and angry Pitta dosha needs water to cool it down.
- 3 Ayurvedic Ways To Get Immediate Relief from High Blood Pressure
- According to Ayurveda, high blood pressure results from a Pitta imbalance.
- CHOPRA ADDICTION AND WELLNESS CENTER BLOG: The Value of Quality Sleep
- The Ayurvedic concept of doshas extends also to the Circadian rhythms of life. For example, 10:00 a.m.
Ayurveda Pitta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayurveda Pitta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.