- The Ayurvedic way of life
- Did you know almost 80 percent of people in India resort to traditional medicine for treatment and Ayurveda reserves a big chunk of that number?
- 3 Ayurvedic Tips on How to Drink Water
- More than five centuries ago, Ayurvedic healers equated the healing properties of water to the cooling soma energy of the moon. Each dosha needs water to balance it: the hot and angry Pitta dosha needs water to cool it down.
- 3 Ayurvedic Ways To Get Immediate Relief from High Blood Pressure
- According to Ayurveda, high blood pressure results from a Pitta imbalance.
- CHOPRA ADDICTION AND WELLNESS CENTER BLOG: The Value of Quality Sleep
- The Ayurvedic concept of doshas extends also to the Circadian rhythms of life. For example, 10:00 a.m.
- Understanding Pitta: How to Feed Your Inner Fire | The Chopra Center
- The Pitta dosha controls digestion, metabolism, and energy production. The primary .... 5 Ayurvedic Spa Treatments to Energize Kapha.
- What is Pitta Dosha? | Maharishi Ayurveda
- Pitta dosha governs metabolism and transformation in the body. Answer these ... Abhyanga (ayurvedic oil massage) with a cooling oil such as coconut.
- Pitta Dosha Balancing - Ayurveda | Banyan Botanicals
- To decrease pitta, Ayurveda has given us dietary, lifestyle and herbal treatment strategies. Here are a few underlying concepts that these strategies are based ...
- Ayurveda Pitta Diet - Balancing Pitta Dosha | Banyan Botanicals
- Feeling sharp, irritated, light or oily? Learn how to balance Pitta with the Pitta Balancing Diet. Click now to learn which foods to eat & which to avoid!
- Ayurveda Pitta Foods - Balancing Pitta a Dosha | Banyan Botanicals
- Feeling sharp, irritated, angry or oily? Learn how to balance Pitta with the Pitta Balancing Diet. Click now to learn which foods to eat & which to avoid!
Ayurveda Pitta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayurveda Pitta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ayurveda Pitta Topics
Related searcheskim jong-il personal life
the modern parents
axel f crazy frog song trivia
australian democrats a short history