Ayurveda The Five Elements
A selection of articles related to ayurveda the five elements.
Original articles from our library related to the Ayurveda The Five Elements. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ayurveda The Five Elements.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Ayurveda The Five Elements is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayurveda The Five Elements books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CHOPRA ADDICTION AND WELLNESS CENTER BLOG: The Value of Quality Sleep
- Ayurveda, the system of mind-body healing that originated in India over 5,000 years ago, is based, in part, on mind-body constitutions called doshas. Each dosha (mind-body constitution) is composed of two of the five elements. Air and space are the ...
- A Woman Pioneer in the Male World of Oncology
- In this essay, I try to see how these three elements — of excellence, outreach and an ethic of care — came together in the making of Shanta, the doctor. I also look at the .....
- Local Taiwanese plan Feb. 28 Peace Day observance
- In the Ayurvedic system, health and well-being depend on striking a balance among the five elements and three doshas. Sapna Punjabi-Gupta is a registered dietitian nutritionist and Ayurvedic practitioner with more than 14 years of experience.
- COMMUNITY CALENDAR
- Everyone present at the sign-in time, which is 5:15 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, and 8:15 am on Saturday, has an equal chance to be served and to be seen first. Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the sign-in time.
- Yin Yang Spring Workshop with Emmanuelle
- Each season has its own energy that affects our body and our health, and Spring is no exception. In this 2-hour workshop we'll dive into Ayurveda (sister science of yoga) and the Five Elements of Chinese medicine to help us make the most of this season.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.