- 5 Ayurvedic Tips For Glowing Winter Skin
- In the cold months, skin tends to turn dry, cracked and scaly. Ayurvedic experts attribute this chiefly to a Vata dosha imbalance. To coax the dosha back into balance, healers recommend foods and practices that encourage lubrication and hydration.
- Reine Formsache Folge 4: Ayurveda-Massage: Grob wie Seide
- Zuvor sollte klar sein, welcher Ayurveda-Typ man ist: Vata, Pitta oder Kapha? „Am besten eignet sich der grobe Rohseidehandschuh für Kapha-Typen, die brauchen Leichtigkeit und Hitze“, erklärt Anja Sarman. Vata oder Pitta-Typen sollten einen feinen ...
- Know the Vata Dosha to Get Over Health Issues
- One of Ayurveda's fundamental principles for maintaining good health is in retaining a balance of doshas along with a few other precautions. Many of my articles have spoken about the vata dosha and the problems created when it is vitiated. Ashtanga ...
- The Good Life: An Ayurvedic guide to late winter
- Ayurveda is based on the principles of three doshas: kapha, pitta and vata. Doshas are the prominent primal energies that make up every individual. Each dosha governs a different physiological function in the body.
Ayurveda Vata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayurveda Vata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.