Ayyappa Ayyappaswami In Sabarimala
- Sabarimala is believed to be the place where the Hindu god Ayyappan meditated after killing the powerful demoness Mahishi. Ayyappan's temple is situated ...
- Why Sabarimala controversy is religious issue, not women's rights issue
- The holy temple of Lord Ayyappa Swami in Sabarimala yet again finds itself in a controversy over its prohibition on the entry of adult women (between the age 10 and 50).
- 150 Ayyappa devotees embark on 1148 km yatra
- After a 41-day trek, the Ayyappa devotees will enter the Sri Ayyappa Swamy temple 'sannidhanam' at Sabarimala on December 12. While Ayyappa devotees all over the State undertake 'deeksha' for 41 days, perform puja daily and set off by various modes of ...
- Ayyappa temples teem with devotees
- Once fervour picks up, devotees start organising 'padi puja' in their respective colonies before going to have darshan of Ayyappa Swami in Sabarimala. A few of them invite popular singers for taking part in 'bhajans.
- Barefoot Nirvana
- On the second day, we reached Kothur Ayyappa Swamy temple and took a break at the temple and halted at Shadnagar TTD Temple. Everyday, we transit at different temples in different towns. From Kumbidi, we walk without a break to Sabarimala, which 50 ...
Ayyappa Ayyappaswami In Sabarimala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ayyappa Ayyappaswami In Sabarimala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.