- A Herbal Elixir That Heals i.e. Neem Oil
- Neem, otherwise called Azadirachta Indica or is an evergreen tree that is discovered prevalently in the Indian subcontinent. This modest tree is a powerhouse of well being profiting properties.
- Pancreatic cancer may be treatable with tree extract
- Nimbolide is a natural extract derived from the leaves and flowers of the neem tree (Azadirachta indica) that is widely used in traditional medicine to treat a variety of human ailments.
- Green cover in TN to get fillip
- Banyan (Ficus benghalensis), iluppai (Madhuca longifolia), punnai (Calophyllum inophyllum), mandharai (Bauhinia purpurea), pungan (Millettia pinnata), magizham (Mimusops elengi), poovarasan (Thespesia populnea) and vembu (Azadirachta indica) are ...
- The wages of nationalism, and the imperatives of power
- Last Sunday the prime minister, speaking in the (non-BJP ruled) state of Odisha to a crowd of farm workers, talked of conspiracies.
Azadirachta is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Azadirachta books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesroger bushell skiing
dream symbol letting go
henry david thoreau
classical order modernist approaches
suite for variety stage orchestra
marcos indian marine commandos