- How World Cup's tiebreaking system works
- No established sport, such as soccer (or football to the rest of the world), should end in a tie. Keep playing until sudden death. Eventually, one team will score and earn the victory.
- One Protein Shows Elephants and Moles Had Aquatic Ancestors
- Whales, seals and manatees are so at home in the water that it's easy to believe their recent ancestors were also aquatic. That conclusion is harder to sell for lumbering elephants, burrowing moles or bumbling spiny echidnas. And yet, new evidence from ...
- Formula 1 Brazilian Grand Prix Predictions: Final Win for Mark Webber and More
- Interlagos has seen numerous champions crowned in the past, but this year's title race was over long ago. Second place is also decided, but the battle for third between Lewis Hamilton and Mark Webber is still very much alive.
- Tips and Tricks for Katamari Forever: How to Make a Star Before the Timer Runs Out
- Katamari Forever and all the other Katamari games have a place in my heart right next to the Lovecraftian lore.
- Simbabwe: Deutscher Tourist erschiesst legendären Elefanten
- Azatoth. Unwissenheit schützt vor Strafe nicht. Natürlich hätten die USA nie den Typen ausgeliefert.
- Azathoth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Created by, H. P. Lovecraft.
- Azathoth - Wikipedia
- Azathoth è un dio appartenente al Ciclo di Cthulhu ideato dallo scrittore Howard Phillips Lovecraft. Conosciuto anche come il Caos Primitivo o il Demone ...
- User:AzaToth - Wikimedia Commons
- Here on commons I've done mostly stitching and other restoration jobs, as well some copyvio hunts. My home wiki user page can be found at w:en:User:AzaToth ...
- azatoth (Carl Fürstenberg) · GitHub
Azatoth is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Azatoth books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.