- Huntington's Disease Therapeutics Conference 2016 - day 2
- Neal Simon (Azevan Pharmacuticals), describes their STAIR trial with a drug targeting irritability in HD patients. Their first study, designed to see whether the drug is safe, will begin enrolling patients in late March/early April.
- Gained in Translation
- “With my host mom, she was trying to say the term 'has-been' and apparently they say that a lot in French and it's a term they use, but she was saying 'az-bean,'” Raina Roberts, a Columbia College junior studying with me in Paris, says.
- Anxiety Disorders - Pipeline Review 2016 - Research and Markets
- This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Anxiety Disorders, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) ...
- Research and Markets: Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Therapeutics
- The report identifies strategic alliances as one of the key trends in the Global Post-traumatic Stress Disorder Therapeutics Market. This takes place in form of licensing and collaboration, where companies will help each other in the development and ...
Azeban is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Azeban books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
romeo and juliet instrumental music
scientology controversy brainwashing
direct3d vs opengl