- /ˌɑ zər baɪˈdʒɑn, ˌæz ər baɪˈdʒæn; Russ. ʌ zyɪr baɪˈdʒɑn/ Show Spelled[ah-zer-bahy-jahn, az-er-bahy-jan; Russ. uh-zyir-bahy-jahn] Show IPA.
- Azerbaijani. Azerbaijani. Letters of the Alphabet.
- Transformation of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces
- Like its neighbors in the Caucasus, Azerbaijan has a the regional Azerbaijani population lives to the south, across the Aras River, in northwestern Iran.
- BUDGET INVESTMENTS IN HEALTH AND EDUCATION OF
- Azerbaijan Economists' Union and UNICEF Website: www.unicef.org/ azerbaijan .
- Azerbaijani - OECD
- 2006, International Finance Corporation for this Azerbaijani edition.
- AZERBAIJANI CYRILLIC
- Azerbaijani, also known as Azeri, is the official language of Azerbaijan.
- Naxcivan Man Found Dead In Azerbaijani Exclave's Ministry
- The Azerbaijani exclave of Naxcivan is bordered by Iran to the west and Armenia to the east.
- Top official: Some forces try to damage Azerbaijan - Georgia relations (UPDATE)
- Azerbaijani Presidential Administration Social and Political Department Chief Ali Hasanov said outside forces trying to spoil Azerbaijani-Georgian relations by exploiting the problems of Azerbaijanis in Georgia have recently appeared.
- Three Indians storm into second round
- After a mere 13 moves, the Azerbaijani was not happy with the outcome of a French defense with white pieces and proposed the draw which was turned down by Abhijeet after a prolonged thought.
- WikiLeaks: Coca Cola Faced Extortionate Bribe Demands In Azerbaijan
- August 29, 2011: WikiLeaks reports reflecting the US embassy cable from Azerbaijan (dated July 2, 2008) shows that a major US company Coca Cola faced corruption problems in Azerbaijan.
- President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani people see off holy month of Ramadan with
- Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev has congratulated the Azerbaijani people on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr. "I cordially congratulate You on the occasion of Eid ul-Fitr and extend my most sincere wishes to everyone," the congratulation message reads.
- Azerbaijan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Azerbaijan officially the Republic of Azerbaijan is the largest country in the Caucasus region of Eurasia.
- CIA The World Factbook Azerbaijan - CIA - The World Factbook
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
- Azerbaijani language, alphabets and pronunciation
- Information about Azerbaijani, a Turkic language spoken mainly in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Azerbaijani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesautomated analyser cell counters
parabola constructing a parabola
lute the lute repertoire