Aztec Calendar Predictions
A selection of articles related to aztec calendar predictions.
Original articles from our library related to the Aztec Calendar Predictions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aztec Calendar Predictions.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
Aztec Calendar Predictions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aztec Calendar Predictions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Mayan Calendar
- The Mayan Calendar. There has been a great deal of talk about the supposed doomsday prediction of.
- 2012 Prophesies of the end Mayan calendar - Maya Archaeology
- of the. End of the Mayan Calendar. 2012 Prophesies.
- Although the Aztec adopted many aspects of the Maya calendar, the milestone of 21 December 2012 is significant only in terms of the long cycles of Maya time.
- 2011: Gateway to 2012 and Beyond
- related to the Mayan calendar and 2012. To experience the play of shadow and light as the Moon, Earth and Sun danced with the.
Suggested Web Resources
- THE END OF THE WORLD
- The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues.
- Predictions: Mayan 2012 Calendar Date In Prophecy
- With 2012 fast approaching, there has been seemingly increased interest in certain ancient Mayan writings and 2012 calendar predictions.
- 2012 phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. December 2012 marks the conclusion of a b'ak'tun—a time period Thus, the Mayan date of 8.3.
- So the Maya's Were Right After All
- Still, there's a couple of very interesting (and disturbing) facts about the Maya calendar's end. Most intriguing, 21-12-2012 is not a day like any other.
- Does Maya calendar predict 2012 apocalypse? - USATODAY.com
- Mar 27, 2007 With humanity coming up fast on 2012, publishers are helping readers that ancient Mayan societies were anticipating thousands of years ago.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.