A selection of articles related to aztec diet.
Original articles from our library related to the Aztec Diet. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aztec Diet.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Dealing With World Mind Effects Through Greater Self Mastery (GM5)
- At one time or another, we have all experienced occasions where other people in the same room began to have a heated argument. The psychic dissonance created at that time, produced in us symptoms of shakiness, nervousness, a scattered thought pattern or other...
Mind >> World Mind
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- The Vulture
- Many people wouldn't consider the vulture a power animal - who would want an animal that eats dead things for a living to be theirs? After all, they're nasty and ugly, right? Look again. Vultures have long been considered important power animals. The ancient...
Symbology >> Animals
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
Aztec Diet is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aztec Diet books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- La medicina precolombina
- According to Ortiz, the Aztec diet was excellent, better, in fact, than that consumed by modern-day residents of central Mexico.
- Aztec Cannibalis An Ecological Necessi
- Aztec Cannibalis. An Ecological Necessi. The Aztec diet was adequate in protein cannibalism would not have contributed gre.
- Aztec Cannibalism: An Ecological Necessity? Bernard R. Ortiz de
- Aztec Cannibalism: An Ecological Necessity? The Aztec diet was adequate in protein and cannibalism would not have contributed greatly. Bernard R.
- Consumers Crave Convenient, Authentic Mexican - Azteca Foods
- Corn was the main ingredient in the Aztec diet, with natives worshipping the god and goddess of corn.
Suggested News Resources
- New York Times Blogger Muses Over Amaranthus, Staple to Aztec Diet
- Chin notes that the Amaranthus retroflexus, a wild version of the pigweed, also known as wild beet, was once a staple of the Aztec diet. The Aztecs believed the plant to hold supernatural health- and strength-giving properties.
- Urban Forager | Amaranth in Abundance
- A. retroflexus is a wild relative of the amaranths that were a staple grain of the Aztec diet and now find their way into health-food cereals and the like.
Suggested Web Resources
- Aztec Diet / Aztec
- Aztec food was commonly wrapped around meat and vegetables in order to make tacos.
- The Food Timeline--Aztec, Maya & Inca foods
- Maize figured prominently in Aztec religion and thought....The symbolism of maize permeated Aztec thought...Beans were second only to maize in the Aztec diet.
- Aztec Food
- Beans were also served with every Aztec meal. Other fruits and vegetables common to the Aztec diet included avocados, tomatoes and squash.
- Close Aztec Diet The Aztecs lived very simple lives. Their diet was
- The Aztecs lived very simple lives. Their diet was mostly maize or corn flour made into porridge or baked into tortillas.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.