A selection of articles related to aztec empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Aztec Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aztec Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Aztec Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aztec Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AZTEC EMPIRE
- AZTEC. EMPIRE. The lives of the Aztec common people were far richer and more complex than the official histories would have us believe.
- ANCIENT AZTEC EMPIRE
- Stout, Mary A. Aztec. Gareth Stevens Publishing, Milwaukee,WI; 2003.
- ART AND ARTIFACTS The Aztec Empire: Warriors of the Gods
- The Aztec Empire: Warriors of the. Gods.
- THE AZTEC EMPIRE
- THE AZTEC EMPIRE. • The ancestors of the Aztecs settled on a marshy island in Lake Texcoco in either 1325 or. 1345.
Suggested News Resources
- WWE: Linking Superstars to Their Historical Counterparts
- Montezuma ruled over a massive Aztec empire. Rey Mysterio rules over a large fanbase within the WWE Universe. If you're wondering why I am comparing The Miz to Alexander the Great, let me fill you in.
- The winners code
- In 1519 Spanish Cuban general Cortes was by the Mexican shores on a mission to conquer the Aztec Empire. There was gold, land, fame, a kingdom and honour to be won. He had 11 ships and 500 soldiers.
- Viva Mexico!
- Templo Mayor (Great Temple) is next to the cathedral and is an up-close history lesson about Mexico City and the fall of the Aztec empire.
- Santos receives keys to Mexico City
- Santos expressed pleasure at being in the former capitol of the Aztec Empire and noted that many Colombians had visited Mexico City, including writers Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Alvaro Mutis.
- The Earthscraper / BNKR Arquitectura
- When a new and bigger pyramid was conceived and the Aztec Empire grew in size and power, they did not search for a new site, they just built on it and around the existing one.
Suggested Web Resources
- History of Mexico - The Aztec Empire
- Houston Institute for Culture, Traditions of Mexico, The Aztec Empire.
- The Aztec Empire
- The Aztec empire is well known today even though it vanished centuries ago. Take a look at this Aztec empire history to see what the.
- Aztec Empire - PBS
- Aztec Empire Cortés' Expedition Montezuma's Messengers. From Explore to Conquer Spaniards in Tenochtitlán Cortés Seizes Power.
- Aztec Empire
- Jun 20, 2011 Your Home for Quality Mexican Art. Import, Export / Wholesale, Retail.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.