- Origins of cattle on Chirikof Island, Alaska, elucidated from genome-wide SNP
- These single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) data were integrated with the data generated from the worldwide sampling of domestic cattle conducted by Decker et al. (2014a, b).
- “De-extinction” could spawn birth of hybrid species
- An ordinary cow gave birth to a banteng—Bos javanicus, a species of wild cattle from Asia—in 2003.
- Great Asian cattle
- When unable to produce anything new, I resort to the extensive Tet Zoo archives. Here's an article from ver 2, first published in April 2009...
- Behold: Hamster-Size Deer Born in Spain
- (AP Photo/Keystone/Patrick B. Kraemer). View 1 more image.
B Javanicus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, B Javanicus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
B Javanicus Topics
Related searches1 bc events
tlingit the bombing of angoon
list of nbc affiliates wisconsin
gordon clark theology
compact airborne spectrographic imager