- These Photos Of World Most Sophisticated Babalawo Will Throw You Off Balance
- Babalorisa Paulo Ty Omolu II has decided to step up the 'babalawo game' in Africa. The very sophisticated and handsome young juju priest is a Yoruba man who practices traditional orthodox way of worshiping God. The absolutely alluring young-looking ...
- Why Venezuela Needs an Exorcism
- Many of its babalawo priests went to great lengths to try to magically forestall Chávez's passing, and physical death has since done little to weaken his popularity with them since.
- Tales from Abroad – Rachael Manser
- A babalawo, a priest in the Afro-Cuban religion of Santería, said, “sharing is superior to fighting, but it's also more difficult.” This made me step back and reflect on the competitive society I live in.
- God gave me knowledge of 'babalawo', that is why I drink akpeteshie – Majek Fashek
- He is a reggae extraordinaire with an epic all-time hit song entitled: Send Down The Rain. Whenever Majek Fashek (whose full name is Majekodunmi Fasheke) raised his voice in a melodious refrain of “Send Down the Rain”, there was literally an ...
- Misplaced Trust'Babalawo' in prison for impregnating, duping client
- A 42-year-old 'Babalawo' (native doctor), Ifatade Elegbeleye, has been remanded in the Kirikiri Prison for allegedly duping and impregnating a female client in the Ipaja area of Lagos State, reports the Punch.
Babalawo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Babalawo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.