A selection of articles related to baboon classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Baboon Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baboon Classification.
- Thoth, (Djehuty), the god who is said to have invented writing, the measuring of time, music, magic, art, medicine, mathematics and astronomy. In early times shown as an ibis, the sign of the 15th Lower Egyptian nome, so he might have originated there. His...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Baboon Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baboon Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Japan's Pet-Raccoon Craze Threatens Its Wild Dogs
- It's a near-universal rule that when two independently adorable things are combined—dog dressed as bear, cat clad as burrito, Hello Kitty masquerading as Winnie the Pooh—the power of their collective cuteness is greater than the sum of its parts.
- The Vilification of Student Activists at Yale
- The first time I saw a friend wearing blackface I was a freshman in college. I was stunned. I was hurt.
- How to Get Better at Expressing Emotions
- The term “emotional intelligence” has now reigned for 20 years. Daniel Goleman's 1995 book of the same name popularized the idea that the capacity to understand and wield emotional information is a crucial skill.
- Why So Many Ideas Are Pitched as 'Uber for X'
- Realizing that they needed a “To be or not to be” moment, they added a scene in which the baboon, Rafiki, delivers a lesson to Simba about the importance of remembering who he is. To generate creative ideas, it's important to start from an unusual place.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.