Babylonian Rest Days
A selection of articles related to babylonian rest days.
Original articles from our library related to the Babylonian Rest Days. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Babylonian Rest Days.
- Astral Rest & Recovery Areas
- I have visited astral rest and recovery places many times. The hospital-like scenario and atmosphere is always similar, but each room I visit is quite different. These rooms seem to reflect the life conditions surrounding patients at the time of their passing,...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of the LORD, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts. 23:3 Six days shall work be done:...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it. 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- ISIS and ASET are really two different deities. When the worship of Isis rose, Aset had already been forgotten for hundreds of years, at this time only a small group of priests still knew how to read the hieroglyphs of the temple walls. Isis was more a Roman...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying, 13:2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Babylonian Rest Days is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Babylonian Rest Days books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Could You Pass Sixth-Grade Economics?
- Students are each assigned to a Babylonian city‐state—Eshnunna, Assur, Ur and Mari—that has limited resources. They need to trade with each other to build shelter and transportation in the form of pint-size cardboard houses and toothpick ships.
- Why is Israeli media attacking itself?
- What was the benefit of this decree, as the Babylonian Talmud asks (Ketubot 71)? Will Amos Oz or opposition leader Isaac Herzog be considered ...
- Book extract: THE LAST DAYS OF JACK SPARKS by Jason Arnopp
- His comic thriller The Last Days of Jack Sparks is about the mysterious death of pop culture journalist Jack Sparks. Chapter One is extracted below. Jack had been researching the occult for ....
- This is how the CIA botched Iraq post-9/11: Bob Gates, careerist sycophancy
- Given his years out in Langley, Virginia—from the early Kennedy days until he retired in 1990—he was witness to the agency's collapse into a factory producing politically and ideologically motivated “intelligence.” Long before the end, ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.