A selection of articles related to bacchus.
Original articles from our library related to the Bacchus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bacchus.
- God of wine, intoxication, and ecstatic celebration. Similar in most important respects to Dionysios....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Mabon / The Autumnal Equinox
- Mabon is a Sabbat of celebration for the abundance of the harvest; a time meant for us to give thanks through song, dance and feasts. This is a time of balance, when day and night are equal once again; a time of meditation and introspection; a time to slow...
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Grape: Correspondences
- Vitis vinifera Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Dionysus, Bacchus, Hathor Power: Fertility, Garden Magic, Mental Powers, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Dionysos – A Gift of Abundance and Divine Inspiration
- At the end of the summer the four elements have worked their alchemy; a good balance between fertile earth, air of the right temperature, the fire of the sun and gentle rain showers will now have resulted in an abundant harvest. Flowers proudly open up to the...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Bacchus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bacchus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BACCHUS. MALOLACTIC BACTERIA CULTURE. Oenococcus oeni.
- The Bacchus Maneuver*
- The Bacchus Maneuver*. 1. Raise the person's left arm above his/her head.
- Caf Bacchus
- Welcome to Café Bacchus! Wine List. House Wines By the Glass, and Half Glass.
- The BACCHUS Network Certified Peer Educator Training Program
- The BACCHUS. Network. Certified Peer.
- BaccHus Office Park
- SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.
Suggested News Resources
- Bacchus Marsh teen in coma after footy blow
- A BACCHUS Marsh teenager is in a serious but stable condition after collapsing at a junior football final in Ballarat on Saturday afternoon.
- Big range of services for Melton and Moorabool residents
- FORMED on April 1, 1998 through the amalgamation of Melton Community Health Centre and the Bacchus Marsh and Melton War Memorial Hospital, Djerriwarrh Health Services provides health care to residents from Caroline Springs to Ballan.
- Digging in for a fight in Bacchus Marsh
- Queensland-based Mantle Mining was given state government approval on August 3 to conduct 15 exploratory test drills in its 38000-hectare licensed area, which covers Bacchus Marsh, Darley, Myrniong and east of Ballan.
- Dong-A Pharm's Bacchus dilemma
- 1 pharmaceutical company, so long to commit to selling its Bacchus energy drink directly to supermarkets and discount stores?
- Bacchus Marsh coal seam gas mining causes land controversy
- BY TOM MCILROY BACCHUS Marsh landowners say they are preparing for the fight of their lives, as coal seam gas explorers prepare to dig near their homes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Krewe of Bacchus
- Important dates and times, krewe history, parade schedule and route map.
- Dionysus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Bacchus" redirects here. For other uses, see Bacchus (disambiguation). .
- Located in the historic Cudahy Tower, a contemporary showcase for fine dining and stylish surroundings.
- Welcome to The BACCHUS Network!
- The BACCHUS Network™ is a university and community based network focusing on comprehensive health and safety initiatives.
- Mar 3, 1997 The Roman god of wine and intoxication, equated with the Greek Dionysus. His festival was celebrated on March 16 and 17.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.