- Deadly infection outbreak in Wisconsin gaining urgency
- Dolan discovered an outbreak of a deadly bacillus cereus bacterium in Colorado in 2010. She and her team at Children's Hospital Colorado found the bacterium had contaminated alcohol wipes. It started with just a few cases of children quickly becoming ...
- Lifestyle switching – Bacillus cereus is able to resist certain antibiotic
- The bacterium B. cereus had so far been considered to be exclusively endospore-forming. In response to harsh conditions, the bacteria form protective endospores enabling them to remain dormant for extended periods.
- Healthcare standard can benefit all sectors
- The European standard EN14065 was designed to provide a unified approach to microbiological cleanliness in the healthcare sector, but it also has implications for other laundry markets. Richard Neale of LTC Worldwide explains ...
- The Number of Food Poisoning Cases Caused by Bacillus cereus is on the Rise
- Bacillus cereus is shown under the microscope. The white inclusions in the rod-shaped bacteria are spores capable of withstanding high temperatures. Image courtesy of H.
- Temperature control: Bacillus cereus cases on rise
- Bacillus cereus bacteria is one of the potential causes of food poisoning.
Bacillus Cereus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bacillus Cereus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bacillus Cereus Topics
Related searchesormia ochracea
dream symbol self-discovery
david e h jones
trail of tears aftermath
eurovelo eurovelo 2