Backus Naur Form
A selection of articles related to backus naur form.
Original articles from our library related to the Backus Naur Form. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Backus Naur Form.
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- From Agape to Praxis: The Fourfold Nature of Love
- It is said that one can tell what a culture knows best by counting the number of words their language uses to describe a concept. Eskimos have many words for snow and the classical Greeks had many words for love. I have isolated four Greek words that I feel...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Backus Naur Form is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Backus Naur Form books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ISO/IEC 14977
- 60 was defined with a notation now known as BNF or Backus-Naur Form.
- Backus-Naur Form 3/bnf
- Backus-Naur Form. 3/bnf. Purpose.
- BNF Grammar
- Oct 2, 2000 directives for MASM 6.1. It uses the Backus-Naur Form (BNF) for grammar notation.
- Backus–Naur form
- Backus–Naur form. CSC 302, “Programming language concepts”. January 30, 2009.
- Backus-Naur Form and Parsing
- Backus-Naur form (BNF) is another way to create a rule set for a context free language that lends itself more easily to writing parsing code.
Suggested News Resources
- Parsing CSV by feeding BNF to Haskell's Parsec module
- By Chip Camden , TechRepublic on August 19, 2011 (19 hours ago) Chip Camden shows how easy it is to translate Backus-Naur Form rules into Haskell code that will parse a comma-separated file.
- What is BNF, and why should developers care?
- By Chip Camden , TechRepublic on August 5, 2011 (19 hours ago) Chip Camden explains what the Backus-Naur Form syntax is and how it works. Take a look at his examples of this abstract programming concept.
Suggested Web Resources
- About BNF notation
- BNF is an acronym for "Backus Naur Form".
- BNF (Backus-Naur Form)
- BNF (Backus-Naur Form). Introduction. The syntax of a programming language consists of symbols and rules.
- BNF and EBNF: What are they and how do they work?
- Aug 22, 2008 An introduction to BNF and EBNF, two ways of formally defining languages.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.