Bacterial Meningitis Microbiology
A selection of articles related to bacterial meningitis microbiology.
Original articles from our library related to the Bacterial Meningitis Microbiology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bacterial Meningitis Microbiology.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Bacterial Meningitis Microbiology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bacterial Meningitis Microbiology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- FOX10 News Investigates: Dirty Carpet
- Microbiology Professor, Dr. James Barbaree wasn't the least bit surprised. “There will be a huge population of ...
- New York has America's most bacteria-ridden subway
- Brooklyn-based illustrator and artist, Craig Ward, is turning germs into gems with his science-meets-art project, the 'Subvisual Subway Series'.
- Capsule shedding: A new bacterial pathway that promotes invasive disease
- Pneumococcus is a leading killer of children worldwide. The bacteria are responsible for a wide range of infections, including pneumonia, bacteremia, meningitis and otitis media.
- Exploiting death: apoptotic immunity in microbial pathogenesis
- Correspondence: D Ucker, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, 835 South Wolcott, Chicago, IL 60612, USA. Tel: +1 (312) 413 1102; ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.