A selection of articles related to bad karma.
Original articles from our library related to the Bad Karma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bad Karma.
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Bad Karma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bad Karma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Waikanae pounamu smash and grab
- "Even the man who turned up to fix the window said 'oh, that's bad luck'." "It's pretty bad karma, put it that way," Heath said. Staff were still counting the missing items, but believe about 80 pieces were taken.
- Ferne McCann: 'Please don't write nasty comments, you'll only get bad karma'
- Ferne McCann has asked people to stop sending her nasty messages, saying: "You're only going to get bad karma." The former TOWIE star made the request on Snapchat, reasoning she probably had the same followers on every social media platform.
- The Americans: the best and worst disguises from the cold war thriller
- But, we bet Clark Kent wouldn't be so willing to break out the karma sutra to keep his sham marriage from getting stale. The scene when Philip de-Clarked in front of Martha was one of the show's most unsettling.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.