A selection of articles related to bad luck.
Original articles from our library related to the Bad Luck. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bad Luck.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Karma
- Karma is a Sanskrit word than means act or action. In a nutshell, Karma is all about reaping the consequences of one’s action.
Spirits >> The Soul
Bad Luck is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bad Luck books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How The Color Green Became A Deadly Bad-Luck Superstition In Racing
- But at the race track, it's historically been best to take the pinch—the color green has long been a sign of bad luck in racing, for an old and strange reason.
- The world runs on bad luck. Call it Erskine's Law.
- There was a pair of Canada geese on the quad the other day. Lovers, probably. You could see it in the way she undressed him with her eyes.
- Dustin Hoffman moans about having 'bad luck' in his career in rare footage
- Footage of a 29-year-old Dustin Hoffman before he hit the big time has emerged which sees him complaining that he's had nothing but 'bad luck' in his career. The rare screen test, which was filmed 50 years ago - just a year before he appeared in The ...
- Bad luck for scratchcard thief
- A SCRATCHCARD thief may have been feeling lucky when he snatched whole books of tickets. But instead of winning a jackpot, Simon Thomas Williams is facing a costly outcome. The 30-year-old, of Kendal Close, Thatcham, admitted stealing £100 worth of ...
- Bad luck overshadows Bruiser Flint's achievements at Drexel
- But Flint's accomplishments, in the face of seemingly endless adversity and bad luck, are still quite good. He won more games than any other Drexel coach (245) and was named the CAA Coach of the Year a very impressive four times — in 2002, 2004, 2009 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.