- Understanding The Gita: A guide for modern readers
- In fact, The Gita specifically refers to the Brahma sutras, also known as Vedanta sutras, said to have been composed by one Badarayana, sometimes identified with Vyasa. Further, at places, the same words are used in different verses to convey different ...
- Sri Samyamindrateertha to take charge of Kashi Math on January 28
- Mangaluru, Jan 19: Sri Samyamindrateertha Swamiji, disciple of spiritual head of Kashi Math, Sri Sudhindrateertha Swamiji, who was heading Kashi Math of GSB community, will be taking over reins as the next Guru of the Math on January 28. The Math has ...
- Mangaluru: Sri Samyamindrateertha takes over mantle of Kashi Math
- Mangaluru, Jan 29: Sri Samyamindrateertha Swamiji, who was under the tutelage of Sri Sudhindrateertha Swamiji, spiritual head of Kashi Math of GSB community since 2002 when he was adopted as disciple by the Swamiji to succeed the former as the head ...
- Roots And Wings
- He not only holds a doctorate in Theoretical Physics, but has undergone a rigorous 14-semester-long traditional training in Advaita Vedanta before graduating from the Tenali Exam.
- Sri Ramanuja and his Visishtadvaitavada
- As promised before the dead-body of Yamunacharya, Ramanuja wrote the Sribhasya, a detailed commentary on the Brahmasutras (or Vedantasutras) of Badarayana (Vyasa) according to theistic (Vaisnavite) philosophy, now well-known as Visishtadvaita.
Badarayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Badarayana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.