A selection of articles related to bade baba.
Original articles from our library related to the Bade Baba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bade Baba.
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Baba Yaga
- An aged crone, often described as a witch or an ogress, who dwells in the forest and appears in several Russian folktales. In some sources She is solitary, in others She is any of three sisters, each having the same name. She/They dwell in a marvelous hut,...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
New Testament >> Luke
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is the History of Reiki?
- Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Ancient Origins The Development of Usui Reiki Dr. Mikao Usui Dr. Chujiro Hayashi Hawayo Takata Mrs. Takata Talks about Reiki (transcript) Usui Shiki Ryoho: The Usui System of Natural Healing Reiki In Japan...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt....
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night. 14:2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Bade Baba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bade Baba books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- DATE DAY TIME EVENT
- Bade Baba's Solar Punyatithi Celebration Satsang. August 13th. Saturday.
- Thank you for showing your love towards Bhagwan Nityanandas aarati
- Bade Baba, knowing that, started to laugh. Bhagwan Nityananda said "You don't believe me that I am Datta. Look at me.
- August Calendar v3
- 50th annivarsary of Bade Baba's punyatithi. The following week, on the 13th of August, we will celebrate Baba Muktananda's Divya.
- Sri Sai Satcharitra Chapters 01 & 02 1. Give all the names of Sai
- Whom did BABA send to Shyama's home at the incident of his Snake bite? Dixit & Tatya. What are things that are went on between BABA& Bade baba?
- Chapter 1 Baba Grinds W heat Hemad Pant, after prostrating first to
- him agreed to kill the goat when Bade Baba, a M uslim refused, Kaka said: “Your nectar like words are law unto us.
Suggested News Resources
- Collins: Altid FC Midtjylland i hjertet
- Men jeg tænker f.eks.
Suggested Web Resources
- bade baba - YouTube
- Dec 30, 2008 om hrim shree klim em bade baba arham namh swaha.
- Photo of Bade Baba in blue AUM cape
- Photo of Bhagavan Nityananda's murti in the Temple at Shree Muktananda Ashram, released for Mahashivaratri 2010.
- Bade Baba Ka Chalisa - Dishant
- Bade Baba Ka Chalisa Songs, Videos, Bade Baba Ka Chalisa Lyrics, Bade Baba Ka Chalisa MP3, casting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.