- 25 Off-the-Beaten-Path Albums Every Guitarist Needs to Hear
- JELLYFISH Spilt Milk (1993) This underappreciated effort from pop-rock historians Jellyfish contains some of the best tunes that the Beatles, Badfinger and the Beach Boys never wrote. And each one is full to bursting with great guitar, courtesy of Lyle ...
- Craig Allen says: 'Meet the Knack'
- It was the name of the band, and the title of the first album. And, in 1979, everyone was getting…the knack. Knack founder Doug Fieger was from Oak Park, Michigan…a northern suburb of Detroit.
- The History of Pete Ham and Badfinger
- The only single from the group's next album, No Dice, gave Badfinger what they wanted. Written by Ham, “No Matter What” matched the success of “Come and Get It,” reaching the Top 10 in both the U.S.
- Live Review & Photo Gallery: Muse @ United Center
- Sharing a 20-year career, and a discography dating back to 1999's Showbiz, and still-expanding relevance, English trio Muse draws a crowd of rock fans that truly spans all ages. If the group reminded some veteran concertgoers at the United Center of ...
- Rank Your Records: Idlewild Rank Their Seven Records
- In Rank Your Records, we talk to members of bands who have amassed substantial discographies over the years and ask them to rate their releases in order of personal preference. Back in February, Idlewild—vocalist Roddy Woomble, guitarist Rod Jones, ...
Badfinger Discography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Badfinger Discography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Badfinger Discography Topics
Related searchesrosslyn chapel musical cipher
the sopranos title sequence
pesticide toxicity to bees herbicides
stanislaw jerzy lec
culture of england folklore