A selection of articles related to badger classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Badger Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Badger Classification.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Badger Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Badger Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- EUROTRASH Badger Thursday!
- I saw that some of the general classification guys were up there so I had to make the effort to chase them. Maybe it took away some of my energy for the sprint. I tried to take bonus seconds.
- SS Badger Car Ferry Officially Named National Historic Landmark After Review Delay
- The S.S. Badger Car Ferry that travels from Manitowoc to Ludington, Michigan every summer and fall is now officially classified as a National Historic Landmark.
- Sherborn author's wildflower book blooms in time for spring
- Much has changed in plant classification in the past several decades as knowledge about plant relationships has advanced. The book updates the scientific names, ranges, and conservation status of hundreds of native plants, according to ...
- The Big Pink to showcase new, redefined sound at The Frequency with
- But regardless of the city or venue, The Big Pink always strives to put on the best show possible.
- Capturing the most wanted taxa through cross-sample correlations
- A threshold of 98% identity and 98% alignment coverage were used to define the genus annotation level in the different databases.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.