A selection of articles related to bahai ethics.
Original articles from our library related to the Bahai Ethics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bahai Ethics.
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Privacy, Ethics & OBE
- There is a widespread belief stemming from early this century that has not only remained unchanged but has been continually propagated ever since. This belief is that if a projector deliberately invades the privacy of another person for immoral purposes or...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
Bahai Ethics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bahai Ethics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In This Episode
- `ABDU'L-KARIM EWING-BOYD: The rules for the fast are laid out in the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, which is the most holy book. From sunrise to sunset Baha'is above the age of 15 are to refrain from eating and drinking. It's a time for prayer.
- Faith Briefs: Feb. 13
- 28 — Robert Stockman, professor at Indiana University South Bend and author of many of the books concerning the Baha'i faith in America, will present on the basic understandings of the Baha'i faith.
- AoL Curtain Raiser for World Cultural Festival
- Raja Krishnamurthy, Candidate for Illinois 8th District, said that the positive work ethics, spirited values, vibrant culture and inspiring traditions of India have become beacons of light for people from across the globe.
- 81 Baha'i Faith Counsellors Form Divine Plan for 2016
- The Baha'i Continental Board of Counsellors conference ended on January 2, 2016. The concluding hours saw the Universal House of Justice giving a message to Baha'is all across the world. The conference, which began on December 29, 2015, enabled a ...
- My Unwanted Sabbatical
- Iran's Baha'i community created BIHE in the 1980s after our youth were banned from Iranian universities. I began volunteering there in 1989 after serving three years in prison for simply being an active Baha'i.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.