- Four legs good, two legs bad
- From Shiva with his ashes and marijuana to Vishnu with 'saatvik' aristocratic features; from the empowering Durga to Bahuchara Mata, a deity goddess for transsexuals; From countless interpretations of the concept of God to even a space provided to atheism.
- A 'Happy' song in India has a complicated backstory
- “There is a belief among the Hijras that if you castrate yourself, all your male blood is allowed to flow out of your body and the Hijra goddess Bahuchara mata, comes and blesses you,” Chettiar explains. “She endows you with all female qualities.” ...
- India's third-gender 'hijra' community balances acceptance with religious identity
- The Hindu goddess Bahuchara Mata “is like our mother,” explained Shilpa, one of Shobha's students and fellow hijras. “She gave us this form. We are well-known due to her grace.
- These Stunning Images Capture The Beauty & Grace Of India's "Third Gender"
- For years, the hijras of India — people who identify as belonging to a "third gender" — held a special place in society.
- LGBT community has been prevalent in Indian history: Raveena Tandon
- Raveena Tandon on Monday said that lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgenders (LGBTs) were prevalent in ancient India and she doesn't understand the debate of criminalising or decriminalising the community. "If you go through the Indian history, LGBTs ...
Bahuchara Mata is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bahuchara Mata books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bahuchara Mata Topics
Related searchestibetan script
luis donaldo colosio assassination
comparative advantage example 2