- A Surprise Bidder Buys Yukos Unit
- Unidentified representatives of BaikalFinansGroup, left, and Gazprom shake hands in Moscow after the auction of the main production unit of Yukos, once regarded as a model company in Russia's frontier-style capitalism. (Alexander Natruskin -- Reuters) ...
- Russia's Rosneft new owner of main Yukos subsidiary
- Russian state oil company Rosneft has become the new owner of Yuganskneftegaz by buying 100 percent of the shares of previously unknown Baikalfinansgroup, which had purchased the main subsidiary of Yukos in an auction, the Interfax news agency ...
- From Ashes of Yukos, New Russian Oil Giant Emerges
- The tax authorities seized it in lieu of back taxes against Yukos and auctioned it in December 2004 to an obscure company, Baikal Finans Group, for $9.
- Timeline: The rise and fall of Yukos
- Auction of Yuganskneftegas in Moscow, which is sold to little-known firm Baikalfinansgroup for $9.35bn. 23 December, 2004.
- Milliardenentschädigung für Yukos-Aktionäre: Alte Rechnung, hoher Preis
- Jurgens war vor zehn Jahren immerhin Vizepräsident des russischen Unternehmerverbandes, doch wer war die Baikal-Finans-Group? Niemand kannte diese russische Firma, und doch gelang ihr der größte Coup der damaligen Zeit. Aus dem Nichts heraus ...
Baikalfinansgroup is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baikalfinansgroup books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespole bending
william wallace origins
nationalism in the united states
asch conformity experiments
us open tennis trivia