A selection of articles related to bajuni islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Bajuni Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bajuni Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Satis, "The Lady of Elephantine" and "She of Sehel (the island)" the giver of water for purification of the deceased, and associated with the inundation. Together with Anuket she was the protectress of the waters of the Nile in the...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Britain
- The Celts in Britain [ 27 ] What is obvious when studying the Celts, as when studying anything, is that different experts say different things--there are always men of knowledge who have conflicting views about specifics. The dates of when the Celts came to...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Bajuni Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bajuni Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bajuni: people, society, geography, history, language1 1. Introduction
- When times got bad, Bajuni living or working on the mainland withdrew to the ( Bajuni) islands.
- MinoritiesSomaliaUNCU OCHAJul02draft
- African Coast. They live in Kismayo and the Islands of Jula, Madoga, Satarani,. Raskamboni, Bungabo, Dudey, Koyoma and Jovay (Bajuni Islands).
- 1 Somalia - Researched and compiled by the Refugee
- Nov 13, 2009 and on some of the larger offshore islands between Kismayo and Mombasa,. Kenya.
- Report on minority groups in Somalia
- Bajuni. 5.1 Groups and sub-groups, geographical distribution.
- Temanotat Somalia: Bajuni-øyene
- 16. feb 2010 lineage are pivotal, the focal points of social organization in the Bajuni Islands are the village and the island.
Suggested News Resources
- US Planes Join Battle
- Navy ships fitted with heavy weapons are reported to have arrived in the Somalia territorial waters and set up base around Bajuni Islands of Kudai, Ndoa, Chuvaye, Koyama, Fuma Iyu na Tini and Nchoni Islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- SomaliNet Forums • View topic - Bajuni Islands
- But in Bajuni islands, lol thats a pleasant suprise.
- A study on minorities in Somalia | ReliefWeb
- Aug 1, 2002 They live in Kismayo and the Islands of Jula, Madoga, Satarani, Raskamboni, Bungabo, Dudey, Koyoma and Jovay (Bajuni Islands).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.