A selection of articles related to bajuni islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Bajuni Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bajuni Islands.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Bajuni Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bajuni Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bajuni: people, society, geography, history, language1 1. Introduction
- When times got bad, Bajuni living or working on the mainland withdrew to the ( Bajuni) islands.
- MinoritiesSomaliaUNCU OCHAJul02draft
- African Coast. They live in Kismayo and the Islands of Jula, Madoga, Satarani,. Raskamboni, Bungabo, Dudey, Koyoma and Jovay (Bajuni Islands).
- 1 Somalia - Researched and compiled by the Refugee
- Nov 13, 2009 and on some of the larger offshore islands between Kismayo and Mombasa,. Kenya.
- Report on minority groups in Somalia
- Bajuni. 5.1 Groups and sub-groups, geographical distribution.
- Temanotat Somalia: Bajuni-øyene
- 16. feb 2010 lineage are pivotal, the focal points of social organization in the Bajuni Islands are the village and the island.
Suggested News Resources
- US Planes Join Battle
- Navy ships fitted with heavy weapons are reported to have arrived in the Somalia territorial waters and set up base around Bajuni Islands of Kudai, Ndoa, Chuvaye, Koyama, Fuma Iyu na Tini and Nchoni Islands.
Suggested Web Resources
- SomaliNet Forums • View topic - Bajuni Islands
- But in Bajuni islands, lol thats a pleasant suprise.
- A study on minorities in Somalia | ReliefWeb
- Aug 1, 2002 They live in Kismayo and the Islands of Jula, Madoga, Satarani, Raskamboni, Bungabo, Dudey, Koyoma and Jovay (Bajuni Islands).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bajuni Islands Topics
Related searcheslegionellosis treatment
dragon ball z censorship issues
animal testing controversy
the fountainhead architectural theme
list of sustainable agriculture topics
council of laodicea biblical canon