- Anti-fracking movement gains momentum
- The Umzimvubu Catchment Partnership (UCPP ) hosted meeting was also attended by Chief Lebenya and his Royal Bakoena Traditional Council Trust, Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs and Tourism (DEDEAT) and the Matatiele ...
- Indoni queen a striking inspiration
- Speaking to Express Eastern Free State, Mofumahadi Mamojela Theko, queen of the Bakoena Tribe, said she was very happy with the work that Indoni was doing.
- Mugabe forces Mohadi to work with CIOs who tortured him during Gukurahundi
- NEW intelligence minister Kembo Mohadi has become the first former Zapu member to head the CIO meaning he will come face to face with former tormentors who brutally tortured him during the 1980s. On Monday, President Robert Mugabe moved the ...
- Gospel Explosion at Emperors Palace
- Bakoena Entertainment, in association with VW Kempton Park, presents a one-night only Gospel Explosion at The Palace of Dreams in the Theatre of Marcellus on 27 February. Boasting an impressive line-up, the immensely talented Solly Mahlangu and ...
- Who is going to pay for international development?
- The world does not need another list of financial problems and solutions. It needs a list of priorities. MDG : Boy putting change in piggy bank.
Bakoena is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bakoena books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.