- Jeremy Harding
- The MPLA – which drew support from the capital, Luanda, and a belt of country running east to the Zambian border – was at loggerheads with the Frente Naçional de Libertação de Angola (FNLA), whose base lay further north, among the Bakongo, an ethnic ...
- In Paris, a Museum of African Art Brings Out Its Jewels
- Also grabbing my attention was the lugubrious, magical-religious “Nkisi Statuette” (late 18th century) from the Democratic Republic of the Congo, which was made by the Bakongo people. During the colonial period, these types of amalgamated, hybrid ...
- India features in SF Arts Show
- IMG_1 SAN FRANCISCO: The San Francisco Tribal & Textile Arts Show will celebrate its 30th Anniversary in 2016.
- The Gentlemen of Bakongo And Their Cult Of Elegance
- Ever heard of a religion of clothing? Well let us introduce you to Le Sap - The society for people of elegance and ambiance in the Congo and the inspiration of Italian photographer Daniele Tamagni's book: The Gentlemen of Bakongo - The Importance of ...
- Congo-Brazzaville : la police perturbe la campagne présidentielle de Mokoko, aidons-le en faisant du porte-à-porte
- Un dicton Bakongo affirme: "Gâta Bantu", c'est-à-dire un État sans population n'est plus un État. D'ailleurs, les sciences politiques ne nous parlent-elles pas d'État-Nation?
Bakongo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bakongo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
puerto rico flora and fauna
list of neopets lutari
merlin wizard tv and film
list of christmas dishes norway
alice in wonderland
jordan college oxford overview