- Devdutt Pattanaik: A forlorn Yamuna
- Krishna's brother Balarama, who was paying a visit to the area known as Vraja long after Krishna had moved to Dwarka, felt like bathing in the river. But he was too drunk and too tired to walk to the river. He ordered Yamuna to come to him.
- Remembering Josettan, the central pillar of KMPA
- One of them was NM Mohanan, who was a sub-editor there, and who would later become the editor of the leading children's magazines Poombatta and Balarama of the Manorama Group. (Mohanan later married the daughter of Chandrasekaran Nair. Sad to ...
- Exceptional Indian Miniatures at Bonhams NY Sale
- From Bikaner, circa 1700-1710, it is a remarkable work about Krishna and Balarama seeking the news of the Pandava brothers. The painting, despite its miniature proportions, shows two different scenes – one of an emissary being sent on the job, and the ...
- Security at Kumbh melas
- Kumbh Mela attracts millions of pilgrims from the world it is also the place where Lord Krishna, along with Balarama and Sukhdave, received his education from Maharashi Sandepani. But it has been found that during these kumbhs, many people lose their ...
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art Exhibit to Showcase Hindu Deities
- The Santa Barbara Museum of Art in California will showcase images of Hindu deities in an upcoming exhibition, “Puja and Piety,” which will run from April 17 to Aug. 28, 2016. It includes a 12th-century volcanic stone sculpture of Shiva, 11th-century ...
- Balarama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Balarama (Sanskrit: Balarāma), also known as Baladeva, Balabhadra and Halayudha, is the elder brother of Krishna (an avatar of the god Vishnu) and is ...
- Hindu Gods : Balrama (Balaram) - Hindu God and Vishnu avatar
- Vishnu incarnated as Balarama when Indra and the other gods came to lord Vishnu and asked for release from the demon son Kamsa, king of Mathura. Vishnu ...
- Balarama - New World Encyclopedia
- Dec 10, 2012 Mural of Balarama from a South Indian temple. ... According to Hindu mythology, Balarama and his brother Krishna were originally conceived in ...
- mythology - Is Balarama an Avatar of Vishnu or Adiseshan (or both
- Aug 21, 2014 Balarama is traditionally considered to be an avatar of Lord Vishnu by those who do not consider Buddha to be one. However, I have also ...
- Balarama | Hindu mythology | Britannica.com
- Feb 19, 2015 In Hindu mythology, the elder half brother of Krishna, with whom he shared many adventures. Sometimes Balarama is considered one of the 10 ...
Balarama is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Balarama books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmichael jordan businessman
broomsticks in harry potter nimbus 2001
krypton planet silver age krypton
agama hindu dharma
rachel maddow education
san miguel corporation shareholders