- Air Corps officer 'threatened to burn private's house down with wife and child
- A top-ranking defence forces officer threatened to burn a private's house down with his wife and child inside during a nine-minute rant, it is claimed.
- Britain's greatest flying ace in World War II was an Irishman
- Finucane acquired a passion for flying at a young age at Baldonnel Airfield near Dublin where he took pleasure flights on an army plane before the family relocated to England in 1936. When it became apparent that Germany was becoming a major threat, ...
- Troops surrounded by mob armed with posters and threatening hugs and kisses
- About 200 relatives and friends waited patiently at Casement Aerodrome in Baldonnell, Co Dublin on Wednesday as more than 100 members of the 130-strong group cleared military procedures before walking into a sea of flags, whooping partners and ...
- Spitfire Paddy: the Irish ace who gave his all in Battle of Britain
- Thomas Andrew Finucane was one of those who held out against British soldiers in Dublin's Boland's Mill in fighting that eventually led to Ireland's independence. His son got his taste for flying on pleasure flights at Baldonnel airfield near Dublin.
Baldonnel Airfield is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baldonnel Airfield books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Baldonnel Airfield Topics
dream dictionary chasing
final fantasy xi ballista pvp system
swami sahajanand saraswati
indian famine codes