- Bal·kan·ize or bal·kan·ize (bôl k -n z ). tr.v.
- Balkanization and Assimilation: Examining the Effects of State
- Explaining social group balkanization is one of the most important tasks for ( 1980) document social group balkanization in countries outside the U.S. too.
- The Cyber Balkanization and Structural Transformation of the Public
- Journal of Contemporary Eastern Asia, Volume 7, No.2: 29-48. September 2008 | 29.
- Urban Geographies of Immigration and the “Balkanization” Debate
- Nov 18, 2008 1. Urban Geographies of Immigration and the “Balkanization” Debate. Geography 350, Introduction to Urban Geography.
- Multiculturalism is ruin of Western civilization
- Recently, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Nicolas Sarkozy and British Prime Minister David Cameron have said directly or indirectly that multiculturalism is a failure and leads to balkanization.
- NEPA districts face boundary shifts
- The balkanization of Monroe County among six Senate districts is likely to be a hot topic at the Allentown hearing. "This is their shot," said Sen.
- New American Cover Story: Multiculturalism
- or the minds of colonial masters, but lands, such as the United States, Britain, and France, in which unprecedented immigration is creating a situation described by another term born of that tumultuous part of southeastern Europe: balkanization.
- This Week in the Voice: The Choice to Marry
- Within that he looks at the "firsts," saying, "you could call this the Balkanization, or in a sense the Sharpton-ization, of New York politics.
- US intervention in Libya
- Whether Gaddafi is acceptable to the people of Libya or not should have been left to Libyans to deicide but it is ironic that US led NATO is trying to enforce the regime change through instigating polarization and Balkanization of Libyan society.
- Find opinions and reflections from Yale Law School professor Jack M. Balkin.
- Balkanize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- bal·kan·ize. verb, often capitalized \ˈbȯl-kə-ˌnīz\. bal·kan·izedbal·kan·iz·ing.
- Balkanize | Define Balkanize at Dictionary.com
- to divide (a country, territory, etc.) into small, quarrelsome, ineffectual states. 2.
Balkanization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Balkanization books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgenetic load causes of genetic load
joo da nova
traditional animation voice recording
ned flanders biography