A selection of articles related to ball whip.
Original articles from our library related to the Ball Whip. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ball Whip.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
Ball Whip is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ball Whip books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Utah State men's basketball: Fast start helps Aggies whip Wyoming in Mountain
- "I was really proud that we came out and executed against their zone," Duryea said. "It's been awhile since we've seen a zone but our guys really moved the ball, made the extra pass and knocked down shots." Adams?
- Tigers' Justin Upton leaves spring training game with apparent ankle injury
- Spring training has not been very kind to Justin Upton this year. The Detroit Tigers' newest big-money acquisition left Wednesday's game against the Washington Nationals after rolling his ankle while tracking a fly ball.
- Chelsea vs PSG, Champions League: Ibrahimovic knocks Hiddink out
- 'It turned in a few minutes in the second half. We started much too respectful in the first 10 minutes but when we got more courage and defended further forward we came into it.
- Colorado Rockies prospect Matt Carasiti on the radar after reinventing his
- He went 2-10 in Asheville in 2013, logging an almost inconceivable 7.94 ERA and 1.925 WHIP over 93 innings, while striking out only 60 batters.
- Colorado Rockies prospect Carlos Estevez in a good place after whirlwind
- Twelve months ago, he was a 22-year-old righty who had just finished putting up pedestrian numbers at Low-A Asheville (just 8.4 K/9 against 10.5 H/9, with a 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.