- as in the cold war definition of 'Red'. I doubt anyone is using 'red mercury' in this manner, but it's a possible interpretation.
- Pressure measurements in chemically reacting powder mixtures
- pressure processes which are descriptive of "ballotechnic" reactions, i.e. shock- induced reactions in heterogeneous ma- terial mixtures.
- ISOTOPIC SEPARATION AND ENRICHMENT
- “ballotechnic” weapons, possibly pure fusion weapons.
- Shock-induced reaction in a flake nickel + spherical aluminum
- mixture theory,20 and the Ballotechnic model21 for the limits of complete reaction .
- Curious Case of Red Mercury
- “The new material is known as a 'ballotechnic' explosive, even though it does not actually explode in the conventional sense of the word. It was developed in Russia and became popularly known as 'red mercury.
- Ballotechnics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In chemistry, ballotechnics are a class of materials that undergo a chemical reaction when quickly subjected to extreme pressures.
- Induced gamma emission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- as being either a ballotechnic or IGE material.
- What is Ballotechnics?
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Ballotechnics?
- What Is Red Mercury?
- A Ballotechnic Mercury Compound Presumably red in color.
Ballotechnics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ballotechnics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshydrocarbon burning hydrocarbons
dnangel daiki niwa
phosphine structure and properties
scarborough ontario gangs
race physical variation in humans
buddhist chant chanting