- QUESTION – WHAT'S SMALLER THAN A LUNCHBOX AND AS DEADLY AS A NUCLEAR BOMB? THE
- Cohen claimed that red mercury was a real-world threat, a powerful ballo-technic material that directly compressed the fusion fuel without the need for a fission primary.
- The Curious Case of Red Mercury
- “The new material is known as a 'ballotechnic' explosive, even though it does not actually explode in the conventional sense of the word. It was developed in Russia and became popularly known as 'red mercury.' When President Boris Yeltsin took over the ...
- What is red mercury?
- That it is a ballotechnic mercury compound which just happens to be red in colour. Ballotechnics are substances which react very energetically when subjected to shock compression at high pressure. They include mercury antimony oxide which, according to ...
Ballotechnics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ballotechnics books and related discussion.