A selection of articles related to ballymote.
Original articles from our library related to the Ballymote. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ballymote.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Ballymote is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ballymote books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Ballymote & District Angling Club
- The name of the Association is BALLYMOTE AND DISTRICT ANGLING CLUB. 2.
- Tallow GWB: Summary of Initial Characterisation
- 1 st. Draft Ballymote GWB Description August 2004. Ballymote GWB: Summary of Initial Characterisation.
- Ballymote 50-3.2 Elev. A - 3100 sq.ft. Elev. B - 3060 sq.ft.
- Ballymote 50-3.2 Elev. A - 3100 sq.
- 1 File Number: 39T-06503 Ballymote Subdivision That, on the
- Jun 13, 2011 BALLYMOTE SUBDIVISION -PHASES 1 8 2.
- Respondent's Details Organisation: Knockminna National School
- Address: Ballymote, Co.Sligo. Date: 28-1-2011.
Suggested News Resources
- Hundreds of twins gather in Sligo for Twinfest
- The participants range in age from seven-month old twin girls to twin brothers Gerard and Alfie Mulligan from Leitrim, aged ninety. The festival near Ballymote is expected to raise thousands for the Meningitis Trust.
- The Irish Times - Saturday, August 13, 2011
- Kayaking Temple House, Co Sligo (near Ballymote) is offering two nights B&B, one dinner and a day's guided kayaking on Templehouse Lake and/or local rivers. You'll be on the water from 11am with a break for lunch (provided) and finish up by 4pm.
- Hundreds of events to take place before Heritage Week ends
- It's not free but visitors to the Eagles Flying Irish Raptor Research Centre in Ballymote can get up close and personal with the birds of prey. Adults €9, children €5.50.
- Rescued hare cared for under eagle eyes
- He was handed over for care to 'Eagles Flying', near Ballymote, Co Sligo -- the country's largest sanctuary for birds of prey. But owner Lothar Muschketat said he never feared Tim would be targeted by the eagles and other predatory birds.
- Family, funerals and a witch
- I'll never forget seeing him laid out in his clown's suit in his trailer that evening. Candles burned beside him. The evening show ran as normal.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ballymote travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Ballymote, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
- Ballymote - The Red Head - YouTube
- Nov 21, 2006 Ballymote - The Red Head. rayeire 2 videos . Add to.
- Ballymote Hotels and B&Bs: Read Ballymote Hotel Reviews and
- August 13, 2011: Ballymote Hotels and B&Bs: Read traveler reviews and see photos for 3 hotels and B&Bs in Ballymote, Ireland.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.