- Road Warrior
- “I'm an entrepreneur of social change,” Steinem says. “I talk. I write.
- 10-year-old to be the next rain queen
- 10-year-old Masalanabo Modjadji will take her throne as the next rain queen of the Balobedu clan in 2016. It is believed that the rain queen has special powers such as controlling the clouds and rainfall.
- 'Rain Queen' custody battle heading to court in drought-stricken Limpopo
- The Balobedu people, who only have female monarchs, who are also their "rainmakers", will then have one more hurdle to overcome as they wait anxiously for news of their application to a government commission tasked with settling succession matters and ...
- Mali's Beloved Photography Biennial Returns in the Wake of Political Turmoil
- Mahashe, a South African living in Cape Town, shows a series of installations exploring cultural myths by and about Modjadji, the hereditary rain queen of the Balobedu people in northern South Africa.
Balobedu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Balobedu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ethylene oxide history
unitarian universalism politics
jetstar asia airways history
tonya harding the kerrigan attack
meaning of dreams about tattoo