A selection of articles related to balsam.
Original articles from our library related to the Balsam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Balsam.
- Balm of Gilead: Correspondences
- Commiphora opobalsamum Folk Names:Balessan, Balsam Tree, Balsumodendron Gileadensis, Bechan, Mecca Balsam Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Powers: Love, Manifestations, Protection, Healing Deity:...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Life-everlasting: Correspondences
- Anaphalis spp; Gnaphalium uliginosum Folk Names: Chafe Weed, Everlasting, Field Blossom, Indian Posy, Old Field Balsam, Sweet Scented Life Everlasting, White Balsam Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Longevity, Health, Healing...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Balsam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Balsam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- OPINION: Brooklyn Law School professor Jodi Balsam on deflategate and its
- As the sports world awaits a decision from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit on whether NFL quarterback Tom Brady will serve a four-game suspension for tampering with footballs, a bigger issue looms for the integrity of labor arbitration ...
- Gardens: a playdate with rose balsam
- Gardeners with kids: as the seed catalogues land on the doormat this spring, I implore you to look beyond the sweetpeas and sunflowers and consider introducing your little ones to the wonders of the rose balsam, Impatiens balsamina.
- Making maple syrup at Balsam Ridge
- Meteorologist Adam Epstein was in Raymond Thursday morning at Balsam Ridge with a look at this season's sap production. In 1998, Balsam Ridge placed nine buckets out for sap collection.
- Balsam Range ready for rain date
- Balsam Range, which is from Haywood, will perform during a rescheduled concert at the Carolina Civic Center located at 315 N. Chestnut St. in Lumberton at 7 p.
- Over the hills and far away: Balsam Mountain Inn 'Songwriters in the Round'
- The quiet road soon turns from pavement to gravel to dirt.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.