A selection of articles related to baltic.
Original articles from our library related to the Baltic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Baltic.
- West Slavonic. A God of the woods; he has no idol or image, but is considered to be manifest throughout the forest primeval. His sacred day is Tuesday. Among the Baltic Slavs (whose name for him was Prove), especially in the area around Stargard, He was...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- West Slavonic. A local tutelary, a seven-headed warrior God associated with the South Baltic island of Rugen. See also, Svantavit....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Baltic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Baltic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Baltic States Agree NOx Emission Control Area
- The Helsinki Commission (HELCOM), consisting of the Baltic coastal countries and the E.U., agreed on a roadmap this week which includes a commitment to submit a proposal for a Baltic Sea NOx Emission Control Area (NECA) to IMO.
- Thoughts On The Recent Baltic Dry Index Reversal
- The Baltic Dry Index looks to be forming a desperately needed bottom after setting historic lows. Companies and investors are optimistic that the perfect storm may be behind them.
- Foreign bidders prepare to board Baltic Exchange
- The Baltic, once as much the heartbeat of the British trading empire as the LSE and which remains central to maritime commerce, says it is in discussions with a number of bidders. The Singapore Exchange has said it has made an approach.
- Resume talks with Dalai Lama: Baltic states' MPs tell China
- The MPs said that they, together with Tibetan supporters from the three Baltic States, are deeply concerned over the wave of self-immolation protests in and outside Tibet. "Therefore, we are calling upon the Chinese government to begin an immediate and ...
- SEB: housing affordability improves in Riga in 2015
- In 2015, the SEB Housing Affordability Index (the maximum floor space a resident with average income can afford on a bank loan without taking excessive risks) for new apartments showed the biggest growth in Riga among the Baltic States.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessouthernmost point of australia
place of articulation
onion dome history
floridablanca pampanga barangays
puss in boots analysis
noongar the noongar season